Our team advises on all aspects of licensing law and will ensure your business obtains the license it requires. The team acts for brewers,  pub chains, bars and restaurants, betting and gaming operators, nightclub owners, lotteries and festivals.  We advise in relation to all types of licences, both temporary and permanent, and appreciate the need for speed and efficiency. The team will ensure that the advice they provide is always fast, clear and cost effective.

Our expertise covers the dual system of licensing – personal and premises licences including the following principle areas:


  • Applications for new Premises Licences;
  • Renewal and transfer of existing Premises Licences;
  • Variations to Premises Licences, both minor and full;
  • Temporary Event Notices;
  • Pavement Licences;
  • Personal Licences.


Jenny Chan

Immigration, Clinical Negligence & Personal Injury

+44 (0)20 7725 8029
+44 (0)20 7725 5229
Download Vcard