Our family team provides the highest quality service.
Through meticulous preparation and skillful negotiations our lawyers strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. We combine the professional and personal skills needed for sensitive family matters and regularly work with other professionals to protect our clients’ interests, both financially and emotionally. We have an outstanding reputation, recognised in both the Legal 500 and Chambers.
We are particularly known for complex financial work and for children issues. We advise individuals from many different backgrounds, with an emphasis on business owners and professionals. We regularly act for high profile clients and understand the importance of preserving confidentiality and absolute discretion throughout.
We also provide alternative methods of dispute resolution, including a family mediation service and collaborative law.
Our expertise covers the following principal areas:
- NEW Fixed fee divorce arbitration service Secure Separation
- Divorce & separation
- Financial settlements, particularly with an international element
- Cohabitation agreements & disputes
- Prenuptial/postnuptial agreements & asset protection
- Children matters
- Civil partnerships
- Cross border & jurisdictional issues
- Collaborative law
We work with other professionals to ensure that clients experiencing relationship breakdown have the best possible resources available to them. The following articles highlight such work:
- The Emotional Consequences of Divorce & Separation
- Successful Marriage Tips
- Five Steps to Surviving Divorce