Ahmed is a Partner in our Immigration department and deals in all areas of business and private immigration.
Ahmed advises Investors, Entrepreneurs and Sole Representatives of overseas Companies on obtaining residency in the UK on their basis of their investment in the UK and/or establishing themselves in business in the UK. Ahmed advises organisations (including Companies, Non-Governmental Organisations, Charities and Schools) on employment immigration compliance and on obtaining Sponsor Licences required for employing Highly Skilled Migrant Workers.
Ahmed also advises private individuals on EEA residence applications, settlement applications, citizenship applications, leave to remain applications, entry clearance applications, and all aspects of individual immigration including Tiers 1 to 5 of the UK Points Based Systems. In addition Ahmed has substantial experience in appeals to the Immigration & Asylum First Tier Tribunal, the Upper Tribunal and applications for Judicial Review.
Ahmed takes a practical and strategic approach to advising clients and pays special attention to detail and client care while aiming to provide clients with both cost and time effective advice.
- Acting for an Investor seeking Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK on the basis of an investment of £5m.
- Acting for an Entrepreneur seeking Indefinite Leave to Remain under the accelerated route to settlement.
- Advising a large Corporate Firm on obtaining a Sponsor Licence.
- Advising Companies and Charities on employment immigration compliance.
- Advising and acting for high net worth EEA nationals on residency and permanent residence applications.
Recent articles by Ahmed
Seddons announces Associate Ahmed Ajina as the firm's newest Partner.Read now
Immigration Partner Ahmed Ajina gives his expert advice in Forbes.Read now
Immigration Associate Ahmed Ajina reviews the changes made by the UK government to the regime earlier this yearRead now