Alexander is a Partner in our Corporate team dealing with transactional and commercial work. Although Alexander advises small and medium sized enterprises, trade associations and entrepreneurs, he acts for a number of companies in the TMT sector. Alexander has a particular expertise in intellectual property law and data protection law. He also has considerable experience in advising in relation to joint ventures and share options.
- Sale of UK oil industry consultancy with subsidiaries in Australia and USA
- Acting for foreign bank, £8M UK corporate banking facility
- Joint Venture project involving UK engineering company and Chicago partner
- 2008 - Present | Seddons, Partner
- 2005 - 2008 | Picton Howell (now EMW), Senior Associate
- 2000 - 2005 | Morrisons, Associate
- 1999 - 2000 | Over Taylor Biggs (now OTB Eveling), Trainee
- 1993 - 1995 | Nottingham Law School, Master's Degree, Law
- 1989 - 1992 | University of Portsmouth, B.A.
Recent articles by Alexander
Alexander Egerton examines the fines to date a year after GDPR came into force in Information Age.Read now
Seddons' Privacy Compliance Officer considers the implications behind Facebook's fine.Read now
Privacy Compliance Officer Alexander Egerton gives his thoughts on the ICO's fine to Facebook.Read now