Alexander is a Partner in our Corporate team dealing with transactional and commercial work. Although Alexander advises small and medium sized enterprises, trade associations and entrepreneurs, he acts for a number of companies in the TMT sector. Alexander has a particular expertise in intellectual property law and data protection law. He also has considerable experience in advising in relation to joint ventures and share options.
- Sale of UK oil industry consultancy with subsidiaries in Australia and USA
- Acting for foreign bank, £8M UK corporate banking facility
- Joint Venture project involving UK engineering company and Chicago partner
- 2008 - Present | Seddons, Partner
- 2005 - 2008 | Picton Howell (now EMW), Senior Associate
- 2000 - 2005 | Morrisons, Associate
- 1999 - 2000 | Over Taylor Biggs (now OTB Eveling), Trainee
- 1993 - 1995 | Nottingham Law School, Master's Degree, Law
- 1989 - 1992 | University of Portsmouth, B.A.
Recent articles by Alexander
Corporate Partner Alex Egerton shares his insights into how retail businesses are likely to adapt and develop online strategies post COVID-19.Read now
Corporate Partner and Privacy Compliance Officer, Alex Egerton examines the Supreme Court judgment handed down in favour of Morrison SupermarketsRead now