Charlotte is a Trainee Solicitor in the Commercial and Residential Real Estate departments due to qualify in March 2019.
Charlotte joined Seddons in 2015 as a Paralegal and started her training contract in 2017. Charlotte has completed seats in our Family, Private Client and Dispute Resolution departments.
Prior to joining Seddons, Charlotte read Law at the University of East Anglia and then went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at BPP Holborn. Whilst studying, she volunteered as an assistant in a Legal Advice Clinic which provided advice to the public on housing and family issues. Charlotte is also an active member of our social committee and the JLD.
- Exposure to a wide range of children law cases, divorce and the resolution of financial disputes including pre-nuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements
- Drafting of wills, trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney as well as advising on estate administration and Inheritance Tax planning
- Exposure to a wide variety of litigation cases including property disputes, clinical negligence claims and commercial litigation
- 2017 - Present | Seddons, Trainee
- 2015 - 2017 | Seddons, Paralegal
- 2014 - 2015 | BPP Law School, LPC
- 2011 - 2014 | University of East Anglia, LLB