Ffion is a member of the Family Team at Seddons. Ffion has recently joined the team from a well known London law firm where she had specialised in family law since qualifying in 2014.
Ffion advises on a range of matters stemming from relationship and familial breakdown. This includes divorce, dissolution and resolution of the associated financial matters, as well as a wide range of children law cases including; child arrangement orders and temporary and permanent leave to remove applications.
- Represented the father in the case of Re L and B in his applications for temporary leave to remove his children from the country, and seeking the court's permission for the circumcision of his sons
- Successfully represented the applicant wife in a divorce and financial remedy case, securing a finding of severe financial misconduct against the respondent husband
- Successfully defended an appeal by the husband in the above noted case, ensuring the financial orders made in the wife's favour remained in effect
- 2017 - Present | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017 | Fisher Meredith, Associate Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016 | Fisher Meredith, Solicitor
- 2012 - 2014 | Fisher Meredith, Trainee
- 2009 - 2010 | LPC, College of Law, York
- 2008 - 2009 | GDL, College of Law, York
- 2005 - 2008 | Durham University, BA
Recent articles by Ffion
Solicitor Ffion Greenfield is featured in Law Society Gazette discussing an ever-increasing part of the matrimonial asset make-up.Read now
In an article for WealthBriefing, Family Solicitor Ffion Greenfield examines the challenges crypto-currencies raise when couples separate.Read now