Ffion is a member of the Family Team at Seddons. Ffion has recently joined the team from a well known London law firm where she had specialised in family law since qualifying in 2014.
Ffion advises on a range of matters stemming from relationship and familial breakdown. This includes divorce, dissolution and resolution of the associated financial matters, as well as a wide range of children law cases including; child arrangement orders and temporary and permanent leave to remove applications.
- Represented the father in the case of Re L and B in his applications for temporary leave to remove his children from the country, and seeking the court's permission for the circumcision of his sons
- Successfully represented the applicant wife in a divorce and financial remedy case, securing a finding of severe financial misconduct against the respondent husband
- Successfully defended an appeal by the husband in the above noted case, ensuring the financial orders made in the wife's favour remained in effect
- 2017 - Present | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017 | Fisher Meredith, Associate Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016 | Fisher Meredith, Solicitor
- 2012 - 2014 | Fisher Meredith, Trainee
- 2009 - 2010 | LPC, College of Law, York
- 2008 - 2009 | GDL, College of Law, York
- 2005 - 2008 | Durham University, BA
Recent articles by Ffion
Ffion discusses the rare cases of paternity fraud, and what the law should be doing to protect fathers.Read now
Solicitor Ffion Greenfield is featured in Law Society Gazette discussing an ever-increasing part of the matrimonial asset make-up.Read now
In an article for WealthBriefing, Family Solicitor Ffion Greenfield examines the challenges crypto-currencies raise when couples separate.Read now