Fiona is a Senior Associate in the Residential Real Estate Team, acting in residential property transactions for first time buyers, off-shore and domestic investors and property developers. Fiona also deals with secured lending transactions for both retail and private banks.
With over 9 years’ experience in Residential Real Estate, Fiona has substantial experience in advising on all types of transactions from sales acquisitions and refinances of freehold and leasehold properties including new builds both in the high value prime central London property market and the Home Counties including auction acquisitions and sales.
Fiona is praised for her proactive pragmatic and commercial approach to ensure clients’ needs are satisfied in line with expectations and tight deadlines.
- High value residential acquisitions and sales for private high net worth individuals, corporate bodies and developers with short exchange deadlines.
- Refinancing of existing properties to fund investment purchases.
- Purchases of newly built and off-plan flats and houses with strict exchange deadlines.
- Negotiating exclusivity/lock-out agreements and subsequent exchange in tight timescales.
- Dealing with auction sales from the outset to completion.
- Drafting and granting of new leases for newly converted properties.
- Dealing with complex matters involving listed buildings and properties located in conservation areas.
- 2021 - Present | Seddons, Senior Associate
- 2017 - 2021 | Seddons, Associate
- 2013 - 2017 | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2011 - 2013 | Redferns Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2009 - 2011 | The College of Law, London Bloomsbury
- 2004 - 2008 | Bournemouth University, LLB