George is a Solicitor in the Corporate Department. He advises on a full range of corporate transactions including private mergers and acquisitions, equity fundraisings and shareholder arrangements, joint ventures, share buybacks, corporate re-organisations and general corporate advisory for small to medium sized companies.
George has advised on acquisitions and disposals of property-holding SPVs, portfolio purchases and refinancing, and acted for various banks for secured lending matters. His clients have ranged from high net worth individual investors to private banks, UK and offshore companies and corporate trust structures.
George has also acted for a number of entrepreneurs, assisting them with early stage fundraisings, corporate advisory, and other legal issues affecting start-up companies.
- Restructuring and sale of a social media company for $20M
- Sale of a commercial real estate company for £19M
- Advising investors in relation to a £30M offshore property investment fund
- Acted for a start-up for an investment of £2.4M by way of issuing secured convertible loan notes
- Sale of medium sized clothing retailer to large high-street retailer
- Sale of an off-shore investment company for £13M
- Sale of a media company and subsequent restructuring
- 2018 - Present | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2018 | Seddons, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016 | Seddons, Real Estate Finance Paralegal
- 2012 - 2014 | BPP Law School
- 2007 - 2012 | British Army, Irish Guards, Captain
- 2002 - 2006 | Durham University, B.Sc
- 1998 - 2002 | Ampleforth College