Germana is a member of our Dispute Resolution and Clinical Negligence & Personal Injury teams as well as the Head of the Italian Desk and Banking Litigation.
Germana's clients include Italian public authorities and her work often involves co-ordinating claims with Italian lawyers across different jurisdictions and laws. She has also handled various matters where she successfully contested the jurisdiction of the contract in question.
Germana also handles a varied clinical negligence and personal injury caseload acting exclusively for claimants. She represents patients in a wide range of claims and has a particular interest in orthopaedic cases of maximum severity, oncology, gynaecology and birth injury claims.
In February 2015, Germana was elected President of the British Italian Law Association.
- Representing Provincia di Pisa in a dispute involving swap agreements
- Representing Regione Lombardia in a banking dispute relating to financial instruments
- Representing City of Benevento in a banking claim related to invalid swap agreements
- Representing Comune di Prato in relation to a derivatives dispute
- 2009 - Present | Seddons, Partner
Recent articles by Germana
Leading West End law firm, Seddons, has secured an important judgment in a jurisdiction application for Italian municipality client Comune di Savona a...Read now