Harry joined Seddons in 2017 and is an experienced Solicitor in our Employment team, advising both employers and senior executives.
In addition to his previous private practice experience, Harry practiced for two years in the financial services industry, which has provided him with significant experience in employment matters in this sector. He has also advised on more general employment matters across a variety of sectors, including drafting and reviewing employment contracts, negotiating settlement agreements as well as advising on day to day employee relations issues such as disciplinary processes and absence management. He has also guided companies through large scale TUPE and restructuring processes, which included drafting the relevant documentation for them.
- Advising on a collective redundancy process for a national manufacturing company
- Advising a national utilities company in relation to a potential whistle blowing claim from a senior employee
- Advising an international rental car company in relation to a disability discrimination and unfair dismissal claim
- Acted for a senior executive in relation to his post termination restrictions and defending him against a threatened injunction
- 2017 - 2018 | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017 | IBB Solicitors, Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015 | Cantor Fitzgerald, In house Employment Counsel
- 2011 - 2013 | Davenport Lyons, Trainee
- 2009 - 2010 | BPP Law School
- 2005 - 2008 | University of Birmingham, B.A.
Recent articles by Harry
Harry reflects on some of the key aspects of the government's recently released Good Work Plan.Read now
Harry Abrams examines what employers should consider in relation to publishing their parental leave and pay policies.Read now
Employment Solicitor Harry Abrams discusses actions employers can take for incidents of misconduct outside of work.Read now