Howard is Co-Head of our Residential Real Estate department. With over 27 years’ experience, he represents private clients, property developers, investors and commercial lenders on residential transactions including conversions, mixed-use developments and land acquisitions.
Howard has considerable expertise advising on all types of transactions from freehold and leasehold properties to commercial property, including real estate finance.
Howard is highly experienced in developing strong and enduring relationships with his clients through his proactive and responsive approach. His down-to-earth, pragmatic attitude ensures transactions are completed in line with clients’ tight deadlines and expectations.
- Numerous residential property transactions throughout the south east
- Dealing with an Option Agreement on a house for a developer to convert into 10 flats
- Collating a full set of papers in connection with the sale of 27 flats on behalf of a developer
- 2016 - Present | Seddons, Partner
- 1993 - 2016 | B D Laddie, Partner
- 1991 - 1993 | B D Laddie, Solicitor
- 1990 - 1991 | K Davies & Sons, Solicitor
- 1989 - 1990 | Chapman Murray, Solicitor
- 1987 - 1989 | Chapman Murray, Trainee