Jenny is part of the Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Team and also part of the Immigration Team.
Jenny has acted on various personal injury and clinical negligence claims. Her personal injury experience spans a number of areas including injuries suffered following accidents on private premises such as trips and slips, workplace claims including occupational disease, noise induced hearing claims and all aspects of injuries suffered in Road Traffic Accidents.
In respect of her clinical negligence experience, Jenny has acted on complex clinical negligence cases involving inappropriate medical treatment, of which have included pneumothorax, negligent operations, negligent laser treatment and delayed diagnosis.
Jenny’s immigration work is wide ranging and covers all aspects of immigration including but not limited to: investor visas, family visas and British citizenship.
As well as taking a professional approach to her work, Jenny's aim is also to provide a friendly and personal service where her clients are kept fully informed on all matters at all times.
- Acting in a complex clinical negligence claim involving a pneumothorax, the injuries of which will result in significant damages
- Acted on a clinical negligence case involving burns as a result of negligent laser treatment
- Acted on a personal injury case where injuries were caused by a falling panel of glass
- Acted for an investor seeking leave to remain in the UK and an eventual Grant of Citizenship
- Advised an educational institution on tier 4 sponsorship licences
- 2005 – Present | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2001 – 2004 | Hextall Erskine, Trainee Solicitor and Solicitor
- 1996 – 2000 | University of Wolverhampton, LLB
- 1994 – 1996 | Dudley College
Recent articles by Jenny
Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Solicitor, Jenny Chan, examines the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and how employers should be responding...Read now