Jonathan is a Solicitor in our Real Estate Finance Team and acts for bridging, development and specialist lenders in relation to short term and development property funding. Jonathan is known for his friendly and collaborative approach and is adept at working to tight deadlines.
Jonathan has previously acted for a variety of clients in both commercial and residential property transactions.
In addition, Jonathan has written for industry magazines and is a committee member of the Young Norwood Property Committee.
- Assisted on the £20 million purchase of a major shopping centre.
- Acted for a Lender on £4 million loan secured on a commercial unit.
- Acted for a Lender on the £1.5 million refinance of a property portfolio.
- Acted for a Lender on the £1 million purchase of land with the benefit of a planning permission.
- 2018 - Present | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2018 | Seddons, Trainee
- 2015 - 2016 | Seddons, Paralegal
- 2014 - 2015 | University of Law, LPC
- 2013 - 2014 | University of Law, Advanced GDL
- 2010 - 2013 | University of Liverpool, B.A.
Recent articles by Jonathan
Jonathan addresses the topic of ground rents in the short-term finance sector.Read now
Real Estate Finance Solicitor Jonathan Bower discusses HMO licencing in the October edition of Advantage.Read now