Katherine is a Partner in our Real Estate Finance Team and acts for bridging, development and specialist lenders in relation to short term and development property funding.
Katherine joined Seddons in November 2007 and since that time has built strong relationships with her lending clients. She has considerable experience advising on complex property lending transactions. Her clients appreciate her collaborative approach with borrower’s solicitors and her ability to get transactions over the line.
- Acted for a bridging lender on a £4m facility secured against mixed use buildings in Wandsworth with further development potential for 40+ residential units. Issues included complex borrower structure and various inter-creditor arrangements
- Acted for a bridging lender on a £5.75m facility secured against a site with planning potential for up to 180 units in Croydon. Deal to be completed in 7 working days. Issues included extensive overage arrangements and third party security being provided by an off-shore company
- Acted for a bridging lender on a £7.5m refinance facility over a site in Norfolk with planning permission for 154 units
- Acted for a development lender in respect of a development facility to convert existing upper floors to 15 flats over retail premises in Northampton
- 2014 - Present | Seddons, Partner
- 2007 - 2014 | Seddons, Associate
- 2003 - 2007 | Nelsons
- 2001 - 2002 | Nottingham Law School
- 1998 - 2001 | Kings College London, LLB