Katy is a Solicitor in our Real Estate Finance Team and acts for bridging, development and specialist lenders in relation to short term and development property funding. Katy takes a pragmatic and commercial approach to achieve her clients’ objectives within tight deadlines.
Katy is also experienced in leasehold enfranchisement and all types of residential transactions including sales, purchases and refinances of leasehold and freehold properties and working with developers preparing sales packs for new build residential developments.
- Acting for a development lender on a £3.75m loan secured against a 25 unit permitted development scheme
- Acting for an international investor in a £12m acquisition of a number of new build flats in a prime central London development
- Preparing legal packs in connection with the sale of 27 flats on behalf of a developer
- 2015 - Present | Seddons, Solicitors
- 2012 - 2014 | Pearlmans Solicitors LLP, Paralegal and Trainee Solicitor
- 2009 - 2011 | BPP Law School