Lauren joined Seddons in October 2019 as a paralegal in the Family department. She assists the team in a wide range of family matters and has experience in cases relating to financial disputes within divorce, parental orders following international surrogacy arrangements, and various issues surrounding children.
Lauren obtained a degree in law from the University of Kent and completed her LPC and Masters in Professional Legal Practice at the University of Law, Moorgate. Following her studies, Lauren worked both in house and in private practice as a paralegal in various areas of law, including professional negligence, litigation, and family law.
- 2019 - Present | Seddons, Paralegal
- 2018 - 2019 | Goodman Derrick LLP, Family Paralegal
- 2017 - 2018 | Jirehouse, Litigation Paralegal
- 2016 - 2017 | The University of Law, LPC & Masters in Professional Legal Practice
- 2016 - 2017 | Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors, Litigation Assistant
- 2015 - 2016 | Small Software Development Company named 1X2 Gaming, Legal Advisor
- 2011 - 2014 | University of Law, LLB