Lili is a Partner in the Real Estate team and a highly experienced solicitor handling UK commercial, residential and investment property acquisition and disposal.
She advises on all aspects of the residential property including enfranchisement work. In the commercial sector, she specialises in dealing with offices and retail leases, hotels and other leisure properties representing owners, landlords and tenants.
Lili has a reputation for her practical and commercial approach to transactions. She delivers a quick and efficient service and often deals with time critical transactions.
Her clients are a mix of trusts, private and public property companies as well as domestic and international high net worth individuals and their businesses. Lili ensures that her clients are kept informed throughout the transaction whilst providing clear legal advice.
- Sale of a £7.7m sale of prime residential property in London
- Acted for a UK company on a £21m enfranchisement claim and the leasebacks agreed in connection with the claim
- Disposal of a prime central London mixed use site by a Trust Company for £13m
- Acquisition of a service station site including a hotel for investor client
- Advised the borrower on a £5m finance of land with development opportunity
- Providing ongoing advice to investor landlords and managing their multi-let commercial buildings and residential properties portfolio
- 2009 - Present | Seddons, Partner
- 2004 - 2009 | PDG Solicitors, Partner
- 1997 - 2004 | Gordon Dadds, Solicitor
- 1997 | Gordon Dadds, Trainee