Lucy is a Solicitor in the Real Estate team and completed her training contract at the firm in March 2017. She represents private clients, property developers and investors in residential and commercial transactions.
Lucy has experience and knowledge across a broad range of property matters and advises on residential sales and purchases, residential and commercial developments, commercial sales and acquisitions and real estate finance.
- Assisting with the acquisition of a residential site for a property developer with a redevelopment value of £4m
- Assisting with the acquisition of a commercial site for a property developer with a redevelopment value of £6.6m
- Acting in numerous residential property transactions in the South East
- Assisting in the sale of 250 units over five different sites
- Acting in the sale of 46 new build flats
- 2017 - Present |Seddons, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017 | Seddons, Trainee
- 2012 - 2015 |Seddons, Paralegal
- 2010 - 2012 | College of Law, GDL, LPC
- 2006 - 2009 | Oxford Brookes University, B.A.