Lucy is an Associate in the Real Estate Team. She represents private clients, companies, specialist lenders, and property developers in residential and commercial transactions.
Lucy joined Seddons in 2012 and has experience and knowledge across a broad range of property matters. She advises on residential sales and purchases, residential and commercial developments, commercial sales and acquisitions, and real estate finance.
- Acted on the acquisition and re-financing of a residential site for a property developer with a redevelopment value of £4m
- Acted on the acquisition of a commercial site for a property developer with a redevelopment value of £6.6m
- Acted on numerous residential property sales and purchases in the South East
- Acted on the sale of 250 units over five different sites
- Acted on the sale of 46 new build flats for a property developer
- 2021 - Present | Seddons, Associate
- 2017 - 2021 | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017 | Seddons, Trainee
- 2012 - 2015 |Seddons, Paralegal
- 2010 - 2012 | College of Law, GDL, LPC
- 2006 - 2009 | Oxford Brookes University, B.A.