Lydia is a Solicitor in the Commercial Real Estate team advising on issues relating to commercial and mixed-use properties.
Lydia works closely with a wide range of clients including companies and high net worth individuals, investors and developers to identify, support and achieve their short and long-term objectives.
Lydia specialises in all aspects of commercial property including lease negotiations for both landlords and tenants, acquisitions and sales of industrial, retail, mixed use, investor and development properties and provides real estate support for corporate transactions. Lydia has a particular focus on landlord and tenant matters and is experienced in working with clients with large property portfolios. In addition to the acquisition and disposal of leases, Lydia also advises and acts on assignments, variations and surrenders of leases and advises on easements and right to light issues.
- Acted on the £20m acquisition of a large shopping centre
- Acted on the purchase of a commercial site for a property developer with a re-development value of £6.25m
- Acted on the purchase of a commercial site for a property developer with a re-development value of £4.6m
- Acting on the sale of 250 units over five sites in the South of England
- 2016 - Present | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016 | Seddons, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2014 | Veale Wasbrughs, Paralegal
- 2013 - 2013 | Michelmores, Paralegal
- 2010 - 2012 | College of Law, LPC and GDL
- 2006 - 2009 | University of Southampton, B.A.
Recent articles by Lydia
Commercial Property Solicitor Lydia Willox looks at the implications of the upcoming changes to Electrical Safety Regulations.Read now