Mark started his training in April 2018 and he will qualify in March 2020. He is currently sitting his second seat in our Employment department where he assists the team with a range of contentious and non-contentious issues from Tribunal claims, handling grievances and disciplinaries and drafting bespoke employment documentation.
Mark’s first seat was in our Private Client department where he assisted with the drafting of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, administering estates and advising on inheritance tax and capital gains tax issues. Prior to starting his Training Contract, Mark was a Paralegal in both our Dispute Resolution and Real Estate departments.
- 2017 - Present | Seddons, Trainee
- 2016 - 2017 | Dentons, Conveyancing Executive
- 2015 - 2016 | BPP Law School, LPC
- 2014 - 2015 | Seddons, Paralegal
- 2013 - 2014 | University of Law, Bloomsbury, GDL
- 2009 - 2012 | Kingston University, B.A.