Mark started his training in April 2018 and he will qualify in March 2020. He is currently sitting his third seat in our Litigation department. Mark previously sat in Employment, where he assisted the team with a range of contentious and non-contentious issues from Tribunal claims, handling grievances and disciplinaries and drafting bespoke employment documentation.
Mark’s first seat was in our Private Client department where he assisted with the drafting of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, administering estates and advising on inheritance tax and capital gains tax issues. Prior to starting his Training Contract, Mark was a Paralegal in both our Dispute Resolution and Real Estate departments.
- 2017 - Present | Seddons, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017 | Dentons, Conveyancing Executive
- 2015 - 2016 | BPP Law School, LPC
- 2014 - 2015 | Seddons, Paralegal
- 2013 - 2014 | University of Law, Bloomsbury, GDL
- 2009 - 2012 | Kingston University, B.A.