Marvin is Head of our Dispute Resolution Team. He has wide experience in many areas of civil litigation including professional negligence, partnership disputes, insurance and banking litigation, high-value personal injury, clinical negligence and inquests, defamation and cross border litigation.
Marvin has achieved a phenomenal success record for his clients. Wherever possible, he always seeks an early resolution to a dispute and many of his cases have been resolved successfully at mediations.
- Acted for the family in a high-profile inquest into the death of a wealthy Russian businessman
- Acted for a high-profile solicitor in a major breach of contract claim against his former firm
- Acted for various UK corporate and individual claimants in disputes against banks for mis-selling interest rate swap agreements
- Acted for a client suing the Daily Telegraph for inaccurate court reporting, which was considered a "legal first"
- Acted for a petitioner on a section 994 unfair prejudice petition notwithstanding that the company in question is in creditors voluntary liquidation
- Acted for 14 years for a high-profile business man whose business was disrupted for five months due to an injury on a boat in France (for which the client was awarded just €10k). The boat owners could not be traced originally nor could the insurers but eventually over £1.5 million was recovered for the client’s loss of earnings.
"Technical skill and legal knowledge is incredible" - Legal 500
"A great litigator" - Legal 500