Michael is a Solicitor in our commercial litigation and property litigation department, acting for individuals, professional landlords & agents, large and small companies in the UK and overseas.
Michael’s property litigation work includes possession and forfeiture action, breach of lease disputes, nuisance, boundary disputes, tenant’s right to first refusal, rights to manage & the appointment of a manager and commercial lease renewals. The commercial litigation work Michael conducts includes shareholder disputes, contractual disputes, debt recovery, injunctive relief, civil fraud, misrepresentation and professional negligence.
Michael prefers to have a personal approach with his clients and work with them to come to a successful resolution, be it by taking litigation action or negotiation and mediation.
- Negotiating a settlement agreement in a shareholder dispute, protecting the client’s position and reaching an agreement permitting the client to retain their client.
- Representing a client in the High Court who was included in proceedings regarding property in their possession subject to a tile dispute.
- Conducting possession proceedings for commercial and residential landlords in the County Court including conducting an application in the High Court for the enforcement of a possession order against persons unknown trespassing in a commercial premises.
- Acting as the junior solicitor in a worldwide freezing order case involving fraudulently misappropriated funds which included making applications in the High Court for freezing of individual’s assets/bank accounts and disclosure of information to assist with tracing of assets in the UK and overseas.
- 2017 - Present | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2016 | Teacher Stern LLP, Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015 | Rollingsons Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor and Solicitor