Natalie is a Solicitor in the Property Disputes Team. Natalie’s work covers all aspects of property law, both residential and commercial landlord and tenant law which includes:
• Possession and rent recovery for assured, assured shorthold and protected Rent Act tenancies
• Forfeiture proceedings
• Business lease renewals
• HMO prosecutions
• Service charge/rent disputes
• Deposit disputes
• Boundary disputes
• Disrepair claims
• Construction disputes
Natalie’s clients include companies, residential and commercial landlords, tenants and managing agents.
- Represented a London school in an emergency injunction relating to business lease renewal.
- Acted for a large luxury block management group in contentious proceedings to enforce a rebalancing of the service charge proportions of residents.
- Acted for a Central London mansion block in highly contentious possession proceedings involving illegal/immoral use of Property.
- Acted for Executor-Beneficiaries in a six day trial before the Honourable Mr Justice Mann in the Chancery Division of the High Court. It was held that the Defendant did not have sufficient evidence to support his challenges to the will and claims to the family’s properties based on undue influence, and testamentary capacity. This case also included a late application to amend to plead forgery which was dismissed. (Murray v Bernard  EWHC 245 (Ch).
- 2016 – Present | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2015 – 2016 | Hodders Law Limited, Solicitor
- 2013 – 2015 | Hodders Law Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2012 – 2013 | Hodders Law Limited, Paralegal
- 2012 – 2012 | Free Representation Unit, Housing Litigation Volunteer
- 2010 – 2012 | College of Law, GDL and LPC
- 2006 – 2010 | Queen Mary University of London, B. A
Recent articles by Natalie
Real Estate Dispute Resolution Solicitor Natalie Dowding looks at the impact of the Coronavirus Act 2020 on serving notice to tenants.Read now