Natalie is an integral part of our Commercial Property Team. Natalie specialises in property investment and management, landlord and tenant, acquisitions, disposals and development with a special interest in landlord and tenant. Natalie has been at Seddons for nearly 4 years, joining us from a large City firm.
Natalie is a trainee mentor and supervisor and sits on the Young Norwood Property Committee. Natalie is also a member of Women in Property.
Natalie is known for being commercially-minded, efficient and deal-driven. Natalie gained an invaluable insight into the needs of the client when on secondment at Network Rail for 6 months.
- Acquisition of a shopping centre for a purchase price of £20m
- Advised on an American fitness and leisure company’s (XTEND BARRE) new flagship London studio in Marylebone High Street
- Advising an investor client on all leasehold and management aspects in respect of a multi-tenanted office building in London, EC2
- Acted on the purchase of a development site in Bow, London, for a residential developer client with extensive overage provisions
- Acquisition of British Airways facility in Llantrisant, Wales for £8m on behalf of an investor client
- Managed the real estate elements of a retail park and shopping centre for one the of the country’s largest REIT’s including advising on the re-development and letting of new units in an old car park