Natasha is a solicitor in the Private Client department and handles a range of private client matters, including the preparation of wills, succession and inheritance tax planning, lasting powers of attorney, estate administration and probate.
She has experience working with a variety of both domestic clients and those with foreign domicile and assets. Natasha works with a network of trusted third-party advisors to provide a comprehensive service to clients. Clients appreciate Natasha’s empathetic nature and her ability to give clear and concise advice and guidance at what can be some of the most testing times in our clients’ lives.
Natasha is an affiliate member of STEP Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and working towards the Diploma in Tax and Estates and becoming a full TEP. Natasha also speaks fluent French.
- Drafting UK wills for both domestic and international clients
- Obtaining grants of probate and UK estate administration
- Re-seal of foreign grants and estates with overseas assets or beneficiaries
- Tax and succession planning
- Trusts and joint property ownership
- Lasting powers of attorney and applications to the Court of Protection
- 2020 – Present | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2018 – 2020 | Ronald Fletcher Baker LLP, Solicitor
- 2017 – 2018 | Dixon Ward Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 – 2017 | Rosling King LLP, Paralegal
- 2015 – 2016 | University of Law, LPC
- 2013 – 2014 | University of Law, GDL
- 2008 – 2012 | University of Leeds, BA (Hons)
Recent articles by Natasha
Head of Private Client Stuart Crippin and Solicitor Natasha Southam address the issue of signing a Will during the lockdownRead now
Private Client Solicitor Natasha Southam looks at the changes to CGT, and explains what that could mean when selling or gifting a second propertyRead now