Nick is a Senior Associate in the Residential Real Estate Team, with 12 years’ experience and represents a wide range of clients including first time buyers, high net-worth individuals, property investors, developers, banks and building societies.
Nick has considerable expertise in advising on all types of residential transactions, including the sale and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties often involving refinancing through retail and private banks. Nick also specialises in dealing with off plan, new-build properties including Contract reassignments, for both UK and overseas clients.
Nick has developed strong and enduring relationships with his client’s through combining practical advice with commercial awareness, in order to provide his client’s with important strategy considerations alongside his legal advice. Nick prides himself on his down to earth approach, his fast and responsive communication skills and works hard to help his clients achieve their ultimate goal.
- Dealing with numerous residential property transactions for UK and overseas clients.
- Purchase of numerous Contract reassignments involving high value residential properties in London.
- Purchase of off plan properties in London.
- Refinancing for clients main residence and on a number of client’s portfolio properties.
- Negotiating and completing on exclusivity agreements
Recent articles by Nick
380,000 landlords plan to reduce their portfolios in the coming year due to changes made by the Bank of England and the government.Read now