Pietro is a Registered European Lawyer with the Solicitors Regulation Authority. He is a member of the Italian Desk team, working on Banking Litigation.
Pietro has research and teaching experience in different European universities. He holds a PhD from the University of Palermo (Italy) and an LLM from the Catholic University of Brussels (Belgium), and is fluent in Italian, Spanish, French and English. He has published a number of articles in legal journals, and specializes in legal translations.
- 2016 - Present | Seddons, Registered European Lawyer
- 2015 - 2016 | Contract Lawyer
- 2006 - 2007 | Katholieke Universiteit Brussel, LL.M.
- 2005 - 2009 | Universitià degli Studi di Palermo, Ph.D., Human Rights
- 2003 - 2004 | Istituto Universitario di Study Europei, Turin, Specialisation Diploma in International and Diplomatic Studies, Law, Economics, International Relations
- 1999 - 2003 | Universitià degli Studi di Palermo, J.D.
- 1998 - 1999 | LUISS Guido Carli University, J.D.