Rebecca is a Commercial Litigator whose areas of expertise are bringing and defending claims for and against financial institutions, and acting for claimants in professional negligence actions. She also has experience in advising companies, partnerships and shareholders on civil recovery following financial misconduct or fraud perpetrated by an employee or director.
She also heads up the firm’s Risk and Compliance Team and is the firm’s Compliance Officer Legal Practice.
- Acting in a £2.5m negligence claim brought by a property developer against their solicitors
- Bringing a high court claim for injunctive relief for a client whose business was suffering as a result of a campaign of anonymous letters sent by a former employee
- Advising lender clients on complex secured lending disputes
- Successfully mediating a fraud claim against a former director of a client who was claiming unfair dismissal in the employment tribunal
- Resolving a 10 year dispute between equal shareholders in a property company by bringing an unfair prejudice claim on behalf of our client resulting in a mediation and agreed route to a demerger
- 2007 - Present | Seddons, Solicitor/Partner
- 2005 - 2007 | Seddons, Trainee Solicitor
- 2003 - 2005 | College of Law, LPC
- 1999 - 2001 | University College London, M.A.
- 1996 - 1999 | University College London, B.A.