Rebecca is a Solicitor in the Family department at Seddons. Rebecca joined Seddons after having trained and qualified into family law in September 2020.
Rebecca assists on a full breadth of family law matters, including divorce, financial settlements, children, and emergency injunctions in domestic violence cases.
Rebecca has assisted on a number of cases with an international element including relocations to America, Germany, and South Africa.
Rebecca is a member of family law organisations, Resolution, and Yres.
- Assisted on an emergency High Court case to return a child who had unlawfully been removed from London to Belfast by the mother.
- Assisted on a High Court financial case involving successfully securing legal services funding for the wife, where the husband had complex business and personal assets in both the UK and South Africa.
- 2021 – Present | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2018 – 2021 | Streathers Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor/Solicitor
- 2017 – 2018 | University of Law, LPC
- 2014 – 2017 | University of Bristol, LLB