Richard is a Partner in both the Residential Real Estate and Commercial Property teams.
He handles a wide range of residential and commercial transaction work for clients including high net worth individuals, first time buyers, property developers and both landlords and tenants.
Richard is also a member of the Leasehold Enfranchisement Team dealing with lease extensions and the collective purchase of freeholds by tenants. He liaises closely with the Property Litigation Department in respect of applications to the First Tier Tribunal.
Richard has a close relationship with a large number of loyal clients who have instructed him repeatedly over the years and recommended him to friends and family. He offers a personal service using his experience of 30 years to actively work with his clients to achieve their goals.
- Numerous residential property transactions particularly in London and the South East
- Acted for tenants in the collective purchase of the freehold of a block of flats in Central London
- Advising a number of sellers in the sale of their properties with short leases, transferring the benefit of their lease extension notices to their buyers
- Acted in the sale by a retail chain of 35 shops throughout the country
- Acted for numerous tenants in extending their leases
- Acted for borrowers on the refinancing of a portfolio of residential properties