Rob is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate Finance team, acting predominantly for bridging and development lenders on commercial, residential, and mixed property transactions, and has extensive knowledge of property law.
- Acting on a bridging facility of £1m on a transaction involving residential, commercial and mixed-use units, as well as the granting of business leases
- Acting on a development facility of £1.85m for development of 16 flats
- 2021 - Present | Seddons, Senior Associate
- 2018 - 2021 | Seddons, Associate
- 2016 - 2018 | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2016 | Brecher LLP, Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015 | Mundays LLP, Solicitor
- 2011 - 2013 | Mundays LLP, Trainee
- 2010 - 2011 | Henry Hughes & Hughes, Paralegal
- 2008 - 2010 | BPP Law School, GDL and LPC
- 2007 - 2008 | King's College London, M.A.
- 2004 - 2007 | Lancaster University, B.A.