Rob is an Associate in the Real Estate Finance team, acting predominantly for bridging and development lenders on commercial, residential and mixed property transactions, and has extensive knowledge of property law.
- Acting on a bridging facility of £1m on a transaction involving residential, commercial and mixed-use units, as well as the granting of business leases
- Acting on a development facility of £1.85m for development of 16 flats
- 2016 - Present | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2016 | Brecher LLP, Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015 | Mundays LLP, Solicitor
- 2011 - 2013 | Mundays LLP, Trainee
- 2010 - 2011 | Henry Hughes & Hughes, Paralegal
- 2008 - 2010 | BPP Law School, GDL and LPC
- 2007 - 2008 | King's College London, M.A.
- 2004 - 2007 | Lancaster University, B.A.