Victoria is a member of the Family team at Seddons. She joined Seddons as a newly qualified solicitor, having trained at a specialist family law firm in North London.
Victoria assists on cases covering all aspects of private family law, including divorce, financial remedy proceedings, and private law children matters. She also has experience assisting on financial settlements that take place outside of the court process.
Victoria has experience acting for clients from all walks of life, including high net worth individuals.
- Assisted in financial remedy proceedings which involved a dispute regarding the parties’ date of cohabitation, and the husband’s first wife being joined to the proceedings as a third party intervener.
- Assisted in children proceedings where the mother succeeded in her application for internal relocation at Final Hearing.
- Assisted in financial remedy proceedings where the firm was in part instructed by the Official Solicitor.
- 2019 - Present | Seddons, Solicitor
- 2017 - 2019 | Bross Bennett, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017 | Hughes Fowler Carruthers, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2016 | University of Law, LPC
- 2014 - 2015 | University of Law, GDL
- 2011- 2014 | University of Sussex, BA (Hons)
"Victoria Spencer is an excellent associate" - Legal 500
Recent articles by Victoria
Head of Family Neil Russell, together with Victoria Spencer, discuss what you need to know when getting finances in order for the divorce process.Read now